Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hold Everything Please...

I went shopping with one of my friends last night. We had so much fun!!! We hit the mall, then once it closed we went to Target and then ended up at Wal-Mart. It was so much fun talking and laughing and then laughing more.
It was around midnight and we were both really hungry so we went to the drive-thru at Wendy's. We ordered "one hamburger with everything but the bun (for her) and one hamburger with nothing but the bun (for me)" As I was ordering our food right in the middle it was so funny we both started laughing!!! The person taking out order was not amused!


I am so blessed to have such amazing girl friends. While we are so much alike in so many ways we we are defiantly different when it comes to hamburgers!!!

Its always a great time when you're with just the girls!!!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

I love this story. You really should have shared a double hamburger.