Saturday, May 3, 2008

"The Last Lecture"


"Friends are Gods way 
of taking care of us."

On Thursday I got a package in the mail from my sister-in-law Kathy, she sent me the book "The Last Lecture".  I had never heard of this book, but it looked like excellent reading material and I am always excited to get a new book.  The next day my friend Kristy gave me the same book, (I think I am supposed to read this book).  When I went on-line to find a picture, I found that "The Last Lecture" is the #1 best seller!  I am so thankful for my friends and family who strive to keep me connected to the rest of the world.  So I am going to start reading, and then I will do my first blogging book review!

Thanks Kathy and Kristy, 
I can't wait to lose myself 
between the pages!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I saw the author on Oprah and he was amazing! I am not much of a reader but I am going to read this one.