Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Opps!

Yesterday my sister and I went to lunch with my mom.  After lunch we were going to look at some flowers that were next door.  I wanted Karen to open the car so I could put some things in the front seat.  I am standing there telling her to unlock the door, she keeps pushing the button and telling me that it is unlocked.  I am trying to open the door, and telling her that it is still locked.  All of the sudden Karen starts laughing, as she tells me that is not her car.  I look down and not only is it a totally different kind of car it is green (hers is black).  Opps!!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

This was so very funny! I can't believe "you" are so spacey!!!

Jennybug said...

Hey you were trying to unlock the green car!!!

Karen said...

Whatever... um, I guess we both had a moment there...

Elsie said...

you make me laugh..I love you so much. it sounds like something i would say