Friday, May 16, 2008

Running with Angels

     I am so excited, tomorrow I will be running in my first 5K (this is a 3.2 mile run).  The 5K is at Thanksgiving Point.  It is called running with Angels. Pamela H. Hansen wrote a book about how running changed her life.  I just started reading this book.  I will let you know how I like it. 
     I started doing some running just this last January.  It is so much fun, it gives you such an awesome sense of accomplishment.  Each time I run I try to push myself just a little bit further than the last time.  I am really excited about this being my first run, because it is not about racing against others, it is about changing yourself.  

A man must love a thing very much if he not only practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even practices it without any hope of doing it well."
G. K. Chesterton

1 comment:

Utley Family said...

Congrats. on running the 5K. That is a great accomplishment!